Sunday, May 13, 2007

Future Fiber Batches

I'm just about done with my BFL wool. I ordered 22 lbs of Mohair from RH Lindsey yesterday, but it will probably take a week or two to get here. In the mean time, I'll be playing around with what little ecru fiber I have left in my stash. This means about a pound of silk top, two pounds of Corridale, and a couple of miscellaneous one-pound samples from RH. Hopefully by the time I'm trying to dye poly-fil the mohair will have arrived and I can work on that.

Then I'll have 22 pounds of Mohair to dye, which should keep me busy until I get my resale number and can start ordering from snobby wholesale companies ^_^ I'm not sure how long it will take to get approved by the various companies, but if all goes according to my cunning plan, major fiber batches will occur in the following sequence:

1. Mohair
2. Silk Hankies
3. Superwash Merino
4. Silk Top
5. BFL
6. Merino
7. Alpaca

No comments: